- What PPC Bee Is and What It’s Good For
- Starting with PPC Bee
- Data Source, and How to Upload It
- Data Browsing
- Creating a Product Campaign
- Creating Keywords
- Google Sheets as a data source
- Data Source
- Product Browsing
- Turning Variables Off
- Creating Custom Text Variables
- Your Own Numerical Variables
Shopping Ads campaigns
Pricing and billing
- Which CPC rule takes precedence if a single item is subject to two different CPC rules?
- Can you set PPC Bee so that any product groups no longer in the feed aren’t paused, but automatically deleted?
- Can you delete individual ad groups in PPC Bee? And if you can, how?
- If I rename my campaign or ad group in the Hierarchy settings, is a new campaign/group created, or does this just change the name?
- I paused key words in my ad system interface. Will these settings be copied into PPC Bee after the next synchronization?
- If there’s a change in the URL of a campaign’s data source, will PPC Bee update the URL?