- What PPC Bee Is and What It’s Good For
- Starting with PPC Bee
- Data Source, and How to Upload It
- Data Browsing
- Creating a Product Campaign
- Creating Keywords
- Google Sheets as a data source
- Data Source
- Product Browsing
- Turning Variables Off
- Creating Custom Text Variables
- Your Own Numerical Variables
Shopping Ads campaigns
SMART Display campaigns
Pricing and billing
- Upon campaign synchronization, a couple of my groups/ad texts weren’t copied into the system. What went wrong?
- Users can search for an item in multiple ways which is why I’d like to use different keywords and personalize my ads. At the same time, I need to monitor my keywords at the ad group level. Is it possible for me to create two different groups for a single
- I’d like to be notified by e-mail that I’m about to exceed my current tariff. Are there any relevant settings to do this?
- Which CPC rule takes precedence if a single item is subject to two different CPC rules?
- Can you set PPC Bee so that any product groups no longer in the feed aren’t paused, but automatically deleted?
- Can you delete individual ad groups in PPC Bee? And if you can, how?